30.03.2021 | 09:00 – 10:30 Uhr
„Key points of speech:
– The journey of coaching in organizations
– How to use learning data to create an evidence-based approach and make HR more data and outcome driven
– Use cases: Get insights on how the most innovative companies use coaching at scale
– Learn about our evaluation model and get insights on the impact & ROI of coaching
– Brief insights into CoachHub’s state-of-the art technology
Presenter: Daniel Breitweiser
Daniel works as a Senior Transformation consultant at the Berlin-based company CoachHub (Europe’s leading b2b digital coaching platform). With CoachHub, he helps business leaders and HR executives of multinationals to transform their organisations, revolutionize corporate learning and drive cultural change, across all countries, by scaling behavioral change and individual transformation through digital coaching.
He is also a frequent speaker and moderator at prestigious HR and innovation conferences (TedX, UNLEASH, HR360European Summit, Slush etc.). Daniel is extremely passionate about all things learning and people development, as well as the power of digital to empower billions of people.
After having lived in Amsterdam, Paris and London, Daniel – the German/Brazilian/Italian who speaks 7 languages – is currently based in Berlin, enjoying the multicultural hotspot, whilst building the next HR-Tech unicorn.“